The success of our network is supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, which is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, with assets of $258.4 billion*.
Desjardins Insurance ranks among the leading Canadian financial institutions.
- More than 5 000 000 Canadian clients
- 4 700 employees
- Total revenues of nearly $6.0 billion
- Net insurance premiums of approximately $3.8 billion
- General account assets and segregated fund assets of over $36.7 billion
- Total assets under management of nearly $96.4 billion
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada’s financial services industry.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
* As of December, 2016