The insurance for self-employed workers and small businesses is specially designed to meet the needs of self-employed workers, owners of small businesses, and salaried employees who do not have group insurance through their employer. This insurance offers most of the benefits available under a group insurance plan, including:
- Disability insurance (short or long-term)
- Life insurance (individual and spousal)
- Dismemberment, accidental fracture, and accidental death insurance
- Life and accident insurance for children
- Hospital, medical and paramedical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Business expense insurance
- The insurance for self-employed workers and small businesses is designed to meet the financial security needs of workers during their working lives, when they need it the most.
- It offers benefits similar to those of an employer’s group insurance plan.
- The flexibility in the choice of coverage provides insured parties with insurance tailored to their individual needs, lifestyles, and budgets.