Financial Security Advisor
SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security
Montreal, Quebec City and other regions
About SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security
SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security (SFL) and its counterpart outside Quebec, Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network, form a national distribution network, offering financial services for:
- Wealth management
Our distribution network is present across Canada and comprises some 1,600 advisors/representatives in more than 50 financial centres. They draw on a broad range of products from major Canadian insurers, Desjardins Insurance* and more than 80 mutual fund companies** to develop financial strategies that meet their clients’ needs.
For more information about our network, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5g-US-wSI.
*Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company
** Mutual funds are offered by mutual funds representatives at SFL Investments, Financial Services Firm.
Are you looking for a stimulating and challenging career that allows you to move forward based on your objectives, determination and leadership? Join SFL!
Our career opportunities are diverse and exciting. They provide job autonomy so that you can push your limits to achieve your goals. At SFL, our financial security advisors are more than just advisors—they’re their own boss.
In your role, you’re responsible for helping your clients achieve their financial goals at every stage of their life by developing a comprehensive strategy that includes investment and insurance solutions.*
Do you have what it takes to become an SFL advisor? We’ll provide you support when you join SFL.
- Personalized coaching and ongoing training program
- Mentoring by a team of multidisciplinary professionals that complement your skills
- Flexible work schedules to balance your personal life
- Access to a broad range of products from major Canadian insurers and more than 80 mutual fund companies*
- Ability to set your own objectives to achieve your goals
- Fixed weekly income for the first year, combined with bonuses that are proportional to your performance
- Cutting-edge technology tools to help you get more business
- Free professional marketing materials and tailored advisory services
- Performance recognition during appreciation events with your colleagues
Job is offered in all regions in Quebec and New Brunswick.
- University degree in administration, finance, accounting, insurance, financial planning, marketing or other related field
- Experience in the financial services or sales industry (asset)
- Licence to sell life and health insurance products and/or group savings products (mutual funds) (asset)
- People skills
- Leadership skills
- Business acumen/entrepreneurial skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
Let’s team up. Because everything is possible.
For more information, visit www.sfleader.ca.
* Mutual funds are offered by mutual funds representatives at SFL Investments, a financial services firm.