With critical illness insurance, you can focus on getting better and avoid the financial stress of a serious illness like cancer or a stroke.
It's a great way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the financial consequences of a critical illness.
Advantages and features
- You get a set benefit amount while you're alive, following the diagnosis of a covered critical illness or an operation (up to 25 illnesses depending on the policy)
- You can use the non-taxable benefit however you want
- A number of options can be added to your coverage. For example:
- Premium refund when the policy matures, if no benefit was paid or if death is due to another cause
- Can be purchased as a stand-alone product or in combination with life insurance